What is a Kiss?
A kiss is more than the sharing of lips and breath. It is a mingling of hearts and souls. A slight tingle, a funny feeling in the tummy, a racing heart, is to be expected. A kiss is an intimate connection to another human being and a simple way to express love and affection.
Kissing is the simplest act of romance, yet it can be the most erotic, sensual, and loving act of romance. Many times, we forget just how wonderful kissing can truly be... whether it's a good make out session or a tender kiss to say "I Love You".
1. Remember how special you and your partner are together.
2. Be creative. Kiss your partner's forehead, eyelids, cheeks,nose and chin, before kissing your partner on the mouth.
3. If you don't like your partner's kissing style, tell them gently how you would like to be kissed. Better yet, show them.
4. Gently caress your partner's hands, neck, or back as you kiss. Make it more than a mere meeting of the lips.
5. If you don't have time for a "real kiss", make a verbal promise of "Later." You and your partner will have something to look forward to and you will have put the magic of anticipation back into your relationship.
Other Daily Steps to Intimacy:
1. Really listen to each other.
2. Be there for each other.
3. Touch each other.
4. Go out on a "date" at least once a month. Maybe even re- create your first date.
5. Have a candlelight dinner.
6. Plan a special day together for just the two of you.